2011年9月22日 星期四

My Digital Life

HELLO EVERYBODY! I am JACK which is studying BBA-Human Resoruce Management. I am happy because this is my first blog.

Let's talk about my hobbies. I love watching movies with my friends all the time because everything can happen in them and that's very interesting. Despite the fact that I am a BBA student, I want to be a movie director in the forthcoming future and I hope to make friends with famous artists!!

Also, I like hiking very much. To be a city dweller, I hate smelling a lot of smoke emitted by numerous vechicles on roads everyday. I think that the smoke does affect my breath seriously. When I go hiking with my friends, I feel extremely relaxed as air is really clean and the view is marvellous there. Although it takes long time to hike, it is worthwhile.

Do you like hiking or watching movies? You can find me immediately.

沒有留言:

張貼留言